- Avoiding hipster baby names and names given to children of supermodels
- Have you ever watched a tv show and thought “that’s just like my life”? Well it happened to me a few days ago while we were trying out a new show, The Middle. It was scary how much the dialogue resembled things Britnie and I say to each other. It’s a pretty funny show so far.
- National Geographic has an amazing article, along with the usual amazing photos, on Mormon Fundamentalists
- Portraits of people hanging upside down
- Britain’s Medical Council ruled against Andrew Wakefield, the doctor who started the vaccine/autism scare with his shoddy research. They’ll decide later if he’ll be stripped of his medical license.
- How to catch an iPhone thief.
- Clear lens face piercing
- Life Magazines gallery of famous literary drunks and addicts
- A new magazine, Mormon Artist
- Dear Mr. Tea Partier (or why are Republicans mad that President Obama gave them a tax cut? And why do they hate pay raises?)
- The twenty best extended shots on film (numbers 4 and 10 are my personal favorites)
- Rare photos of famous people
A quick programming note. A couple of people had asked what was wrong with my other site. There was a DNS issue and it was down for a week. Jeremy Johnsen Images is back up and running now.