- President Obama plays HORSE with Clark Kellog (video)
- Save the spaceship temples!
- A recent Fox News poll shows the IRS is more popular than the Tea Party Movement
- Funniest photo caption ever in a newspaper
- Wikileaks has video of a U.S. military helicopter killing two Iraqi photojournalists along with a dozen civilians (including two children). It’s interesting for two reasons. The two photographers are assumed to be holding weapons (the long lenses maybe) and at the video doesn’t make it look like they really try and verify what the men are holding. And the other thing is how much fun the person operating the gun seems to be having. The page does say “After demands by Reuters, the incident was investigated and the U.S. military concluded that the actions of the soldiers were in accordance with the law of armed conflict and its own “Rules of Engagement””. (Video)
- How one life-long Republican was purged by the GOP.
- M&M’s as famous characters in awkward situations
- What was censored in film during the 1920s? (video)