A quick programming note. We haven’t given up on doing dangerous things, we’ve just been too busy doing safe fun stuff.
- Spotted at a BP station in Ohio
- Why sensible people reject the truth (link went behind a pay wall, sorry. I’ll try to find another source)
- Watch an opera singer inside a MRI machine (video)
- Congratulations to Rush Limbaugh, advocate of “traditional marriage and family values”, on marrying his fourth wife
- A graph showing how many drinks college students thought it would take to do something unwise, and the actual amount it took.
- What if copywrite laws existed in the Glee universe? (spoiler, pretty much everyone would be in prison or broke from fines)
- Movie posters redone. What if the original casting was used?
- A pair of newlyweds was looking through their childhood photos when husband spotted himself as a toddler in the background of one of his wife’s photos from a Walt Disney World trip