- Old people give the most honest, and usually harshest, advice.
- Along with thousands of other people, I’ll be attempting to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November for National Novel Writing Month (Water For Elephants was written during Nanowrimo). Feel free to join me.
- Boots with a rain level printed on them
- That trip to Australia that Oprah was nice enough to give to her audience last week? The Australian taxpayers are paying for it.
- After the Deseret News laid off half it’s staff, their movie critic, tv critic, music critic and theater critic all went to work at the Salt Lake Tribune. One photojournalist explains why he’ll be reading the Tribune instead of the D News now.
- Three perspectives on medical marijuana (video)
- Carved vegetable skulls
- Ant death spiral (video)