- Banana shoe
- Part one of a two part article on Spc. Alyssa Peterson, a LDS member of the armed forces who committed suicide in Iraq after refusing to participate in torturing detainees. The craziest thing? She was reprimanded for showing empathy toward the prisoners.
- Bono started a fashion brand to promote jobs and awareness in Africa. Only problem is now most of the clothing is made in China.
- One of the most famous photographers from the Civil Rights era was a FBI informant.
- A school suspends a boy whos father was murdered because his eyes were red from crying, and they thought it was from marijuana
- Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart are holding competing rallies. Stewart’s Rally to Restore Sanity and Colbert’s March to Keep Fear Alive. As usual, both are brilliant.
- New York Magazine interviews Ira Glass, host of This American Life
- the Republican National Committee is trying to change the rules so that more divisive candidates like Sarah Palin can’t get the nomination