- I’m fascinated by this latest poll of Republicans for two reasons. 1. They think Sarah Palin is their top candidate and 2. Of the four top picks, all are celebrities, not currently serving in government.
- A pretty amazing animation showing the correlation between health and wealth. (video)
- A hilarious letter from Cash4Gold.com to a prankster customer
- How AT&T suppressed the discovery of magnetic tape for 60 years in fear it would ruin their telephone business.
- The full report on Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has been released by the Pentagon. They polled and interview hundreds of thousands of soldiers. 67% say they have served with gay soldiers. 92% think DADT should be demolished. John McCain’s moving stance on DADT.
- Oprah’s favorite things