- Sarah Palin created a second Facebook identity so she could “like” her own stuff.
- A new study shows that when a daughter is born to a male CEO, wages for female workers in that company are more likely to rise.
- And you thought “the gays” couldn’t destroy your marriage
- The world is obsessed with Facebook (video)
- The combined income tax liability of GE, ExxonMobil, Citibank, and the Bank of America is less than the money in your pocket.
- public union employee, a tea party activist and a CEO are sitting at a table with a plate of a dozen cookies in the middle of it. The CEO takes 11 of the cookies, turns to the tea partier and says, “Watch out for that union guy he wants a piece of your cookie.”
- A shark attacks a marlin (video)