- The Smithsonian explains why it became normal to dress baby girls in pink.
- “[Senator Jon Kyl’s] remark was not intended to be a factual statement, but rather to illustrate that Planned Parenthood, an organization that receives millions of dollars in taxpayer funding, does subsidize abortions,” – astatement from Kyl’s office. Kyl had claimed that abortion is “well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does,” when in fact that figure is 3 percent.
- How the words used in toy ads reinforce gender stereotypes.
- Oregon lawmakers Rickroll the state legislature. More info on Rickrolling
- Women in Utah who work full time average $14,000 less than their male counterparts.
- Cleaning out the cobra pit (video)